Conenza responds expeditiously to notices of claimed copyright infringement. Moreover, it is our policy to terminate users or account holders who are repeat infringers. If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user.
- The proper form for a notice of claimed infringement must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address)
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Conenza’s DMCA agent's contact information:
C/O Conenza, Inc.
810 3rd Avenue, Suite 220
Seattle, WA 98104